Name:
Location: salem, Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, June 05, 2008

INFORMATION!

If you have ANY information which might help us find, or catagorize your work in the fire, then PLEASE let us know! The more info we can stitch together; the better to present to the insurance company.

They like tangibles. They like paperwork. They like records.

My Public Adjusters have made the point perfectly to me--we have to "puff up" the claim. NOT to "rip anyone off," as in the insurance company, but in order to get a near-true assessment of our loss.

The insurance company will haggle down; our adjustors will haggle up, and so we'll meet somewhere in the middle.

Be that as it may; I have ZERO resources for customers at this point. I have to wait for the insurance company to provide me.

Wendy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home